Volume 27 includes a special issue on The Professional Identity of Engineers:Historical and Contemporary Issues.
Table Of Contents
1.The diffusion and transmission of the rotary-fan winnowing machine from China to Europe: New findings and new questions - Hans Ulrich Vogel
2. Watt in Court: Specifying Steam Engines and Classifying Engineers in the Patent Trials of the 1790s - David P. Miller
3. Business and geopolitics in the international transfer of technology: The Spanish submanrine cables 1849-1930 -Ángel Calvo
Special Issue: The Professional Identity of Engineers. Historical and Contemporary Issues
Introduction. Identifying Engineers in History - Irina Gouzevitch and Ian Inkster
1. French Engineers: Between Unity and Heterogeneity - André Grelon
2. Industrial Engineering in Spain in the first half of the XX Century: from renewal to crisis - Antoni Roca Rosell, Guillermo Lusa-Monforte, Francaesc Barca-Salomon,
3. Being an Engineer in the European Periphery. Three Case Studies on Portuguese Engineering - Maria Paula Diogo and Ana Cardoso de Matos
Download History of Technology Volume 27 [PDF]
|Filename||Filesize||Library source||Download link|
|252725_history_of_technology_volume_27_.pdf||0,6 Mb||Peter's Library|
|history_of_technology_volume_27__[ebooks_unlimited].doc||6,4 Mb||eBooks unLimited|
|peters_library-history_of_technology_volume_27_.zip||3,5 Mb||Peter's Library|
The Constitutional History of England in its origin and development. By William Stubbs. 3 Volumes. Volume 1, Fourth Edition from 1883. Volume 2, Third Edition from 1887. Volume 3, Third Edition from 1884William Stubbs (21 June 1825 – 22 April 1901) was an English historian and Bishop of Oxford.The...