Trusted family psychologist John Rosemond has a revolutionary message for today's parents: Your grandparents' generation knew a lot more about raising children than all of today's experts. The experts have turned child rearing into a complicated, exhausting chore rather than the simple, straightforward task it should be. In Family Building: The Five Fundamentals of Effective Parenting, Rosemond outlines the five key principles of traditional parenting that are crucial to raising well-behaved children today.
* It's about the family, not the children.
* Where discipline is concerned, it's about communication, not consequences; leadership not relationship.
* It's about respecting others, not high self-esteem.
* It's about manners and morals, not skills.
* It's about responsibility, not high achievement.
Each chapter includes questions from real parents faced with real-life parenting challenges, and in his typical no-nonsense style, Rosemond provides practical solutions. Family Building restores common sense to parenting and puts the parents back in charge. Once again, John Rosemond delivers child-rearing wisdom that no parent should miss.
- Family Building [PDF]
- [PDF] «Family Building» online - PDF-file without registration (Parenting books)
- Front news Family Building PDF download
Download Family Building [PDF]
|Filename||Filesize||Library source||Download link|
|family_building.epub||4,1 Mb||«United GOV»|