The Suliban have infiltrated this book. So have the Gorn. And the Flaxians. And they've brought friends, all complete with full game statistics so you can pit them against one another in your Star Trek RPG series. You can even step into another species' skin thanks to the in-depth treatments of alien culture found in this book - play an El-Aurian, a Founder, or even a Horta! Assimilate your foes as the soulless Borg... From the near-Human to the inscrutably omnipotent, aliens can serve as allies, enemies, enigmas, or obstacles for any crew. Aliens presents all of the information necessary to include many of Star Trek's most popular life forms in your game.
Aliens includes :
- 58 alien races, ranging from near-humanoids such as Ekosians to bizarre entities such as the Q, the Horta, and the Medusans.
- New species-specific traits, weapons, technology, and skills, as well as new background rules to handle characters raised by alien cultures.
- Coverage of aliens from all eras : Wheter the Gorn from the original series, the Axanar from Enterprise, or the Vorta from Deep Space Nine, it's in this book.
- Star Trek Roleplaying Game Aliens [PDF]
- [PDF] download file Star Trek Roleplaying Game Aliens PDF (Media Tie In books)
- Front news Star Trek Roleplaying Game Aliens PDF download
Download Star Trek Roleplaying Game Aliens [PDF]
|Filename||Filesize||Library source||Download link|
|1202901_star_trek_roleplaying_game_aliens.pdf||19,2 Mb||eBooks unLimited|
|star_trek_roleplaying_game_aliens_[ebooks_unlimited].doc||9,2 Mb||eBooks unLimited|